Sunday 4 May 2014

Challenge 13 Pick a Colour Palette

Good morning we've got another fun challenge lined up for you but first a big thank you to everyone who entered our 'go grungy' challenge, we'll be announcing the winner and top 3 next week so make sure you pop back!

This time our challenge theme is

 'Pick a Colour Palette'

Some of the DT have got their inspiration from the Design Seeds website where you can find so many gorgeous colour palettes to inspire you but if you prefer you can pick your very own colour palette instead. As always our lucky winner will receive some gorgeous crafty goodies from Premium Craft Brands, you don't have to use our products to play along but of course we love it when you do! 

You have two whole weeks to enter so plenty of time!

Now lets see what the DT girls have chosen for their colour palettes this week

Claire C  I've altered a door hanger using Metallic PanPastels, Maimeri gesso, Light Modelling Paste and 'pop art' stencil from Dutch Doobadoo I've added some stamps from the fab new designs from Premium Craft Brands and coloured the images with my PanPastels


this is the colour palette I used for inspiration, its from Design Seeds. I used PanPastels in Turquoise, Turquoise Shade, Burnt Sienna Tint, Orange Tint and Raw Umber. You can find all the details on my blog

color escape

Terry  I worked on wooden flowers, they were white when I started my project. First I used Gesso, Light Modelling Paste and worked on them with the DD maskes and stencils. 
I added Purple, Lavender and Greenish colours to it. To finish my Flowers Mobile I played with some crackle and stamped sentiments on top. Want to see more picture then you just click my name and it will take you to my blog. 

I got the colour palette for inspiration, from Design Seeds. I used the PanPastels with the purple, lavender, green colours. 

************************************************************************

We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. We'd love you to TRY and play along with the challenge if you can although it's not a hard and fast rule but extra brownie points are awarded to those who do. 
4. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
5. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

And remember - our Top 3 is eligible for the running to be offered a place as a forthcoming Guest designer too!

Make sure you pop back next week when we will announce the winner of our last challenge and our talented DT will have more inspiration for you too!

The challenge will run until Saturday  17th May and the winner and top 3 will be announced on Sunday 25th May


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration from the DT as always, this challenge sounds interesting, thank you:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So disappointed to have still not received my prize for challenge 10, despite sending a follow up email inquiring as to how long it should take to arrive. I have had no further reply from sales@polkadoodles since they told me they were passing my details to the Pan Pastel team. Can anybody help please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another great challenge and for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations with us Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added my 1st piece of art work to your challenge. hope i have done it right as im a newby to blogging. cant wait for next challenge. jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, please take a look at my blog to see my entry.http://jacswild.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!